New to this wedding stationery thing? Not to worry, we can guide you in ordering your invitations and day stationery. Its really quite simple but please feel free to ask any questions.
HOW DO I ORDER?
- Choose the design you like by either browsing the website or visiting the studio (by appointment only). If you don’t see exactly what you like you can always have something custom designed.
- Email us with your details, quantities and any customisations you have.
- Receive your proof by email (maximum 3 proofs).
- Sign off design by email.
- Make payment by cash, card (Paypal 3.5% or SumUp 2%) or bank transfer.
- Receive your stationery in 2-3 weeks (express orders are possible on request).
Can’t find exactly what you want? Bespoke Design is probably the way to go. If you choose this route, we will work closely with you, making sure every detail of the design suits your theme. We can do this with mood boards or sometimes just a simple image is enough to set the tone.
We charge a 35 euros design fee for this service. This includes your chosen theme plus the cost of the products that you order.
- All designs are copyright of The Parlour Press 2017.
- All quotes are valid for 3 months from date of issue.
- We cannot take responsibility for mistakes made after you have signed off.
- Electronic (custom) samples are available on request.
- Discounts are offered on large orders.
- Some designs have an element if DIY, this is stated on the relevant page.
- Please note that colours may differ per print run, this is the nature of digital print. It is advisable to order all stationery at once.
- Printed samples ordered on request.